Menu
regentroad5
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Talking Pictures schedule - wrong!! 10/2/18

Earlier I set my TIVO box to record "Them Thar Hills", a Laurel and Hardy short which was advertised as starting at 17.35 on 10 February on the Virgin TV guide.

To my annoyance, having made this recording, I then find that instead of the Laurel and Hardy feature, there was the end of "The Guinea Pig" and the beginning of "The Intruder", as shown on Talking Pictures own TV schedule...
http://talkingpicturestv.co.uk/schedule/
An explanation why Virgins TV schedule differs from Talking Pictures would be welcomed.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Talking Pictures schedule - wrong!! 10/2/18

Hi regentroad5,

Welcome to the community.

There are various reasons why this could of happened, the broadcaster may of given us the incorrect guide or changed the listing but our TV guide was unable to update in time.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused however and I hope you were able to record your program as it may of been rescheduled for a different day instead.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Talking Pictures schedule - wrong!! 10/2/18

Hi regentroad5,

Welcome to the community.

There are various reasons why this could of happened, the broadcaster may of given us the incorrect guide or changed the listing but our TV guide was unable to update in time.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused however and I hope you were able to record your program as it may of been rescheduled for a different day instead.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos