Menu
62hjr
Joining in
Message 1 of 44
Flag for a moderator

TVs error 7400

Tv showing sorry there seems to be a problem and 7400 showing on a purple box that's flashing around the screen plz help druving me mad not impressed
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
62hjr
Joining in
Message 2 of 44
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TVs error 7400

Plz help someone phoned on Christmas Eve 3times no result got to wait until 4th January for an engineer to come surely it's something that can be done through sending signal boost. Only got channel 1to 7 purple box flashing on picture with 7400
0 Kudos

All Replies
62hjr
Joining in
Message 2 of 44
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Plz help someone phoned on Christmas Eve 3times no result got to wait until 4th January for an engineer to come surely it's something that can be done through sending signal boost. Only got channel 1to 7 purple box flashing on picture with 7400
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Hi 62hjr,

Welcome to the Community and posting your issue regarding the TV services in the home. I'm very sorry to hear this is happening and would really like to help. 

I've been able to run some tests on services in the home and I can see that the equipment isn't communicating with the network right now. With that being said, I'd like to arrange an engineer to come out to inspect and fix the issue.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Ehassett
Joining in
Message 4 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Hi there, we are having the same problem - floating purple box error 7400 but the channels are working in the background - could someone fix this please? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ehassett,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you are getting an error on your TiVo®.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment.

I've sent a new signal to your TiVo. Please reboot the TiVo and retest this.

If this still isn't working, I'll need to get an engineer out to you, so I'll need to take further details in order to arrange this. I'll send you a private message requesting those details; just check the purple envelope at the top of this screen.

Thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

Ehassett
Joining in
Message 6 of 44
Flag for a moderator

All working fine now, thank you Terri!

Best,
E

0 Kudos
Becca3anne3
Joining in
Message 7 of 44
Flag for a moderator

I only gave channels 1-5 and a purple box going around saying sorry there seems to be a problem with code 7400 does an engineer need to come out and fix it as I've tried rebooting it

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Hi Becca3anne3,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error, I can see you have called in since posting, I hope all is ok now.

If you're still having any troubles with this error, let me know and I can check further.

All the best,

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
tina_dodd53
Joining in
Message 9 of 44
Flag for a moderator

Having this same issue can someone help me please

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 44
Flag for a moderator

A warm welcome to our community tina_dodd53 Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that you're also getting this error on the TiVo®, I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have taken a look at your box remotely and all is looking fine from here, there's no detectable signal faults present.  How are things looking today?

If you're still getting this error, please let me know.  It's worth giving the box a reboot (If you haven't done so already) to refresh things over.  Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need anything.

Collette. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos