Menu
martynrtv
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV

2 Questions :

1: Why is there no e-mail address for issues? I have phoned 150 several times - each time I'm on the phone at least 1/2 hour.

2: I have recently switched from Sky - the Tivo box is slow, catch up and on demand movies has worked for about 2 out of 6 weeks and is currently not working, every issues seems to have a resolve date in several days time which is rarely met - are other people as disappointed as I am with Virgin TV?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV

Hi martynrtv,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for taking the time to post. I'm sorry to hear that you have had ongoing problems with your TiVo service and getting in touch with us to report the problem. 

We don't have an email address to contact us on, as we provide support in numerous other ways. We do provide direct contact via our Freephone number 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 from other lines, WebChat on Contact Us, Facebook, Twitter and the Community Forum. 

I've been able to access your account via your Forum details and have run tests to your TiVo. I am seeing an internal issue with the box that requires an engineer visit to resolve. 

I'll send you a private message requesting more details so we can get this sorted out for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos