Menu
stevepaul
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV

HI I've just joined virgin i have broadband and tv vivid 200 my sound seems to b out of sync with the charecters and programmes take more then a minute to load is this normal?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV

Hi stevepaul,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the sound is out of sync with the picture.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks from here and signal wise all looks great.  I'd like to check a couple of other things with you if that's ok?

If you can get back to me with the following information:

*  Are you using any audio equipment like Surround Sound?

*  What lead/s are being used to connect the TiVo® box to the TV set?

*  Have you tried powering off/on the box to refresh things to see if this clears the issue?

*  Will this happen on all or just some channels?

When you say takes time to load I'm assuming this is via the Apps like BBC iPlayer/Netflix?  Or will this also be via the On Demand?

If you can give me some more details this will help me check this further for you Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stevepaul
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting in touch I no surround set up I've restarted the TiVo box but still the same the loading issue is ok now it's just the sync issue
0 Kudos
stevepaul
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm using pro leads the issue is on all channels

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi stevepaul,

Thanks for your reply Smiley Happy

I have taken another look at the box remotely and all is still looking great with the signal and power levels at present.

If it's possible can you try a different lead to rule out a faulty lead?  If not don't worry, let me know how you get on and I'll let you know what the next steps will be.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos