Menu
Jenonnet
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV programmes not working - no picture on channels

Does anyone know what's happening with the TV programmes in the Leicester area??  

I haven't been able to watch programmes for the past 3 days and it won't even record them properly either, keeps stopping during the recording and then jumping on, missing chunks out.

Fed up of paying and not being able to watch anything.

There's nothing the matter with my TV itself as I can play previously recorded things just fine.  3 days is too long to go without being able to watch what you're paying to see.  Any info would help, thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV programmes not working - no picture on channels

Hi there Jenonnet, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your TV programmes lately. 

I've run some testing and can see that your TiVo is currrently showing as working and broadcasting a channel, should you still be having an issue could you let me know. 

If you are given an error code, could you let me know the error code as well. 

Please let me know how things go.

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Jenonnet
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw

Thanks for the reply. The service is up and running again now but I haven't been able to get any channels for 4 days until today.  Apparently there was a problem that took this long to get fixed.

Regards

Jen.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Jen, 

Thanks for coming back and letting me know. 

Apologies again for the delay in getting this issue resolved. 

Cheers

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos