Menu
KatyWhite
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere laptop - Not working

I have a problem with my virgin TV anywhere. It doesn't work at all. Giving me unknown error. 

I used main account to register this device, and then logged into the account which I gave permission to and it giving me unknown error. 

I now don't have any more chances to fix this issue due to the limited amount of time you can Switch to other devices. Doesn't make any sense of having this limited chances since the process itself takes a long time to do it. 

Is there anyway I can restore my device registration limits and fix this issue. 

Please. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV anywhere laptop - Not working

Hi KatyWhite,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing a problem with registering your devices with TV Anywhere.

I have added a device change back onto your account. You will need to log into your TV Anywhere settings and remove two devices. There are three registered devices showing and only two are allowed. It looks like a glitch with the system where it registered the same device twice in error, so two devices will need to be removed before you can register a new device.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos