Menu
MrTwiggzz
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV anywhere Sky sports device limit reached.

Hi there, ive to re-install windows 10 on my PC as there was an issue with it. Now I cant access skysports on their website as it says device limit reached. But it works ok on Virginmedia tv anywhere site. Is there a way of sorting this out or am I going to have to wait until 1st October to change the device settings?

Many Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV anywhere Sky sports device limit reached.

Hi MrTwiggzz

Welcome back to the community

Sorry to hear that Sky Sports is not working on your PC after you installed Windows 10.

TV Anywhere and Sky apps are two separate platforms, so in this case you might have to remove the device and re-register it again.

If you can sign into your account, under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sky Sports. In here hopefully you will see that the PC is registered, you can remove it from the list. Then go back into Sky Sports, select a channel to stream and this will prompt you to register. This should then work for you.

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All Replies
pepperkorn
Up to speed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's a pain, we upgraded to Win 10 and we were down to one device for a month before we could add back the very same laptop.

0 Kudos
MrTwiggzz
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

But for it to work on Virgin Media but not on Skysports is strange

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi MrTwiggzz

Welcome back to the community

Sorry to hear that Sky Sports is not working on your PC after you installed Windows 10.

TV Anywhere and Sky apps are two separate platforms, so in this case you might have to remove the device and re-register it again.

If you can sign into your account, under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sky Sports. In here hopefully you will see that the PC is registered, you can remove it from the list. Then go back into Sky Sports, select a channel to stream and this will prompt you to register. This should then work for you.

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

MrTwiggzz
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

sorted thanks!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi MrTwiggzz

Thanks for the reply.

I am glad to hear that this is now working for you.

If you have any further issues, then by all means get back in touch.

Take Care

Sam

0 Kudos