Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 13 (166 Views)

TV and broadband down again

Seems a monthly thing at the moment but both broadband and TV are down, but this time we cannot get through to support. On hold and automated blurb says you call will be answered in 30 seconds then 15mins later hang up and you get the other person has cleared.

Not happy virgin, sort your **bleep** out !!!
Tuning in
Message 2 of 13 (154 Views)

Re: TV and broadband down again

Same here, so of course you don't get opportunity to report fault, so Virgins site states no faulty service for TV!
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 13 (130 Views)

Hi Adeadguy, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us now that your TV and broadband are down again, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have looked over your connection from here and I can not see anything out of the ordinary, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred range.

Are you still having these issues? If so respond to me here and I'll investigate things further for you.

Take care, 

Thanks,

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 13 (125 Views)

happens about once a month and getting through to support is anything from 5mins to 30mins but on this last occasion support hung up therefore had no reported faults but to loose both tv and internet is stone age like!

Normally get some sort of compensation but by your tone you are not offering anything this time!? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 5 of 13 (117 Views)

Hi Adeadguy

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing at the moment, looking through the connection history we're not seeing any major disconnections, how long does the service go down for?

Does it seem to be the same time every month? And happen at a certain time of the day? Sorry for all the questions I just want to get to the bottom of this ASAP.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 6 of 13 (97 Views)

Guess what...

Both TV and internet off yet again, top service virgin!!!

Can't even call until 8am which is when I leave for work YAY VIRGIN!!!

Worst service in any communication company as I cannot communicate with them **bleep**.

Still not been offered any compensation for ALL this hassle.

Rebooted everything several times since early this morning, tried to call them but after a few mins they tell you they are closed. Ran service tests on the portal and apparently we have a fault with on demand (when don't we have a fault with on demand) but all other services are fine haha, can't even get that right virgin.
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 7 of 13 (86 Views)

Back from work now and yes you guessed it still off, my wife has called them several times throughout the day and the latest update is it will 100% be working by 11:30pm which will be exactly 24hrs since it went off!

We have also been told we will get compensation but they cannot say how much until its resolved which is fair enough I suppose. They will call us in 24hrs to explain the fault and let us know how much compensation we will receive, still want it all in writing Virgin.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 8 of 13 (66 Views)

Hi Adeadguy

I'm so sorry for the continued issues with your services, it's really not the type of service we want for you. 

I've located your account to take a closer look at this and can see there was a recent outage, which has since been resolved. I hope that means that things are working as they should? 

If not, get in touch and I'll do what I can to take a look.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 9 of 13 (60 Views)

We were told someone would call us after 24hrs to check on the service and give us compensation since it was off for over a day and a half... no call, no compensation!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 10 of 13 (57 Views)

Hi adeadguy

Apologies for the continued inconvenience you've experienced. 

Give our team a call on 150 from any Virgin line or 0345 454 1111 so we can clear security with you to offer a loss of service credit for the time you've been without it.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos