Menu
pokerdon
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Service

Had no TV service for over a week, engineer came out today and replaced Tivo box and errors at the box in the street.

I have been credited with 50p compensation which i think is a joke, is this al i get?

Also, why do i pay for TV Medium and get less channels than Freeview?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Service

You should get a refund of rental if they cant fix the fault first time, but waiting a week for a callout is normal for any provider & does not normally trigger a refund.

TV M is free with your landline service, so VM make no money out of you for it. The channel owners that are on that pack pick up the cost of providing it to you, the same as for every other "free" TV platform they decide to join. This is why the channel offerings differ across the platforms.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Service

Hi pokerdon

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently, although I'm glad to hear they're resolved.

The loss of service credit is worked out depending on the price of your package and the services you've got with us, so I'm sorry that you're not happy with this and for the overall inconvenience you've experienced with losing your services.

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos