Menu
SJW77
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Service Complaint

Hi,

I have had issues since the service was installed in Jan 2016, the problem is almost resolved and i have not yet paid my bill.

I want to call someone that can discuss my bills and offer me a discount due to the issues i have had

can someone send me a number to call - everyone i speak to says they cannot help me!

Thanks

Steve

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Service Complaint

Hi SJW77,

Thanks for getting back to us with an update.

The best people to speak to is our team on 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line.  Alternatively you can chat online via out Contact Us.

They will be able to look into credit for any service disruption and also discuss your bill in details with you.  

Let me know how you get on.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
SJW77
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette,

I am not jhappy wit the credit i have been given, i want the late payment fee removed too (i have been told its not possible)

i want to escalate my complaint - i asked for the managers name (who has authorised the credit) and inform of the following

Mary:I am afraid the manager will not allow the 2nd name to be offered and also they will be unable to provide there email address I am sorry that you have had a issue with the service

Thanks
Steve
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the update.

I'm sorry to hear that we haven't come round to an agreeable outcome yet.  If you are unhappy with the outcome, we do have guidelines that help support you should you wish to escalate a complaint further.

You can find the details here: Consumer Complaint Code of Practice.

I hope we're able to come to a solution.  

Collette. Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos