Menu
Sland
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Listings wrong

Today at 22:00 the TV Anywhere Web page listings, the TV Anywhere app listings, the V+ listings and the Windows Media Centre listings all said that the programme that would be shown on BBC2 would be Mock the Week, Episode 2 of the new series.  Instead we get QI

Why?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Listings wrong

Nothing wrong with the listings, it was a change to the schedule made by the BBC as I'm guessing they didn't think the content of Mock The Week was appropriate in light of this news story:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36550304

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong Smiley Happy If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.  

japitts
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Listings wrong

I noticed this just before 11pm - the BBC online listings had been updated but Virgin TV Anywhere (which is usually a good indication of what VM's Tivo EPG has) was not showing the new shows and timings.

With the Muhammad Ali news a couple of weeks back, TV Anywhere showed the updates meaning anyone whose Tivo updated in time, got correct listings.

Ultimately though, this was a late-notice schedule change which won't always get picked up intime.

0 Kudos