Menu
Ratty9
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV GUIDE

Hi everyone hope you are all well. I am sorry to bother you but I need your help.

I have a problem with my TV guide. More than usual when I go onto the guide I get a message on most of the channels saying 'TO BE ANNOUNCED'. This is not on channels which are remote but bbc, itv etc which the programs are known.

Knowing if you have the same problem would be good but solving it would be better.

Please help.

Thanks

Ray

0 Kudos
donnyrfc6
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV GUIDE

Hi Ratty9

Usually for this issue there is a thing you can do which forces the connection back onto the tivo network and usually fixes this.

Go to Home > help and settings > settings > network ...it will say connect to the virgin media tv service now, press OK on this. 

This can take an hour to go through but at the bottom of this page it says"step back" which means you can still watch your tv while it does this connection in the background

Hopefully this fixes your issue.

Donny

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ray 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you had issues with your TV Guide.  I can see you gave our teams a call the other day and the issue now appears to have been resolved.

If you have any issues on the TV going forwards it's always worth taking a look at our Help section on our website or check back in with the forum.  Our community are great and always ready to help you Smiley Happy

If there is anything else you would like support in then please let me know.

Thanks again

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Ratty9
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Donny I finally got to talk to a virgin engineer who had the patience to listen to me. He told me exactly what you have told me so you are an expert and will look you up in the future if you don't mind. Always good to talk to people who know what they are talking about.

Unfortunately I was still getting the same problem but I'm just going to keep trying it and see if it works eventually.

Thanks Donny and take care hope to talk again sometime.

Regards

Ray
Ratty9
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karen

Thank you for coming back to me much appreciated but after I did all the things the engineer told me to do the tv guide was still the same. I'm just going to keep do the same thing and hopefully it might put itself right.

Regards

Ray
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ray

Thanks for getting back to me.

The offer is there if you wish to revisit in the future,  just let me know Smiley Happy

Hopefully it will resolve itself in the meantime for you.

Take care

Karen

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos