Menu
marksay
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Error Code 130

I have been experiencing sporadic loss of Catch up TV, channels dropping, and pixellation on all channels for a couple of weeks now. I have, as requested, run the signal checks and restarted the Tivo + box more times than I care to mention.

Sometimes everything comes back, but then within 12 hours, the same problems recur.

I note that many other people are experiencing the same problem.

I live in postcode RH4 - not sure what area that is.

Has anyone an idea of how to solve this, or can a customer service agent take this on?

Many thanks

Mark

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Error Code 130

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your post and I'm very sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble with error code 130. Appreciate this can be frustrating.

I've managed to locate your details but I'm unable to run any tests as the TiVo box is currently turned off. Could you switch this on for me and post back and I will run some checks for you. In regards to the on demand, catch up issues we did have a fault yesterday explained on the article we posted TiVo Apps & TV Anywhere but this has since been resolved.

Kind regards 

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
marksay
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stephen

Many thanks for that - the Tivo box is now on so you can run the necessary tests

Best Wishes

Mark

Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Mark,

Thanks for your reply and turning the box back on for meSmiley Happy

I'm still struggling to get an readings from the TiVo which indicates some issues with it. I will send you a private message shortly (purple envelope top right) so we can arrange for an engineer to come around and have look at this for you.

Speak soon

Stephen_B
Community Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos