Menu
acrema
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere last night

For the firsttime I had to watch the football on my computer using the TV Anywhere. All was well until about the last 20 minutes, when first of all the sound went. Shortly afterwards the picture failed with a message apologising and advising me to refresh the screen. I did this about six times while it worked for about a minute the went again. Was it just me, or was there a real problem?.

acrema

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere last night

Hi acrema,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with TV Anywhere.

I've checked the network and I can't see any issues with the TV Anywhere platform.

Were you connected via WiFi or Ethernet? Was is the TV Anywhere app or the Sky Sports app.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
acrema
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh_RW,

Sorry for the delay in answering. I am connected via the Virgin App that I downloaded on to my computer. Being 80 years old now I struggle to keep up with what is what. I was connected via SH2 by the installation Engineer from Virgin. But I also have an ethernet connection, which I guess is the active connection. Everything is working well again now, my problem seemed to be with the last 15 minutes of the football. It had worked well for the previous hour and a half.

acrema

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi acrema,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I can't see any issues there that might cause an ongoing issue. Seems to have been a little blip.

Keep an eye on it and let me know if you get any more problems!

All the best  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos