Menu
notmyrealname
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TIVO

Why is it that every time i sign in and try and record something on the TV Listings section of the website that i get a message about my box not being online/switched on? It's always on and had a reset only yesterday

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TIVO

Hi notmyrealname, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue trying to record programmes via the TV Anywhere website. 

We have been having a few issues with the streaming channels the last few days so I'm wondering if this has had something to do with it. 

I've re-synced the channels for you, if you can now reboot your TiVo® for me and try again to record, things should work again Smiley Happy

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi notmyrealname, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue trying to record programmes via the TV Anywhere website. 

We have been having a few issues with the streaming channels the last few days so I'm wondering if this has had something to do with it. 

I've re-synced the channels for you, if you can now reboot your TiVo® for me and try again to record, things should work again Smiley Happy

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

notmyrealname
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

all ok thank you

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi notmyrealname,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. Smiley Happy If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 

In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos