Menu
mgirons
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TIVO random reboots and picture blanking out

Last week, had intermittent screen blanking out with random box reboots. Engineer found no issues. TIVO box replaced, issues persist. Another engineer's visit, no faults found except on a reboot, log showed 'Crash'. Box rebooted itself twice this morning during just over an hour.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO random reboots & picture blanking out

Hi mgirons

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

I've not been able to locate your account and I'd like to run some tests on the box from our end for you. To allow me to do that, would you be able to respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
mgirons
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TIVO random reboots & picture blanking out

New box supplied, still was issues. Eventually power supply & leads replaced on 26th October - seems have solved main issue of random reboots - picture blanking out I think has gone as well - not 100% certain yet. Thanks Virgin staff for eventually sorting. Few other issues encountered, most I think were due to new box being not set up correctly, hopefully all solved now.

0 Kudos