Menu
PAPA-LEGOVER
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TERRIBLE CATCH-UP TV SERVICE

Now I know that I am only an M+ customer but I must say that the catch-up service is really bad.  Around 75% of the programmes offered are just two minute clips from Sky news.  The programmes take an age to appear, and sometimes they don’t appear at all.  A case in point being the series finale of the Exorcist.  This aired weeks and weeks ago but it has not appeared and judging by the expiry dates of the other episodes it probably won’t appear at all.

A lot of the time there is no programme information and when there is it does not detail the date of the movie nor the main cast.

All in all it is not a satisfactory service and I am considering moving to Sky when my contract expires.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TERRIBLE CATCH-UP TV SERVICE

Hello PAPA-LEGOVER,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to learn you're experiencing issues with the On Demand.

How are you searching for your On Demand content because if you search by channel then you should be able to view everything available such as iPlayer or 4OD.

What episode of the Exorcist is missing? I have checked our outage page and we have a fault raised for series 1 episode 10 which has a estimated fix time of the 17th of January. Please let me know if there's a different episode missing.

I have checked the signals on your box and they're looking good at the moment so can I just confirm whether you're seeing any error messages while trying to watch On Demand content or channels? The movie information you mentioned has been restricted, we don't provide updates for these boxes anymore as they're being phased out but it's also to ensure we have enough room if we need to add more channels to the TV guide.

I'm very sorry if you're unhappy with the service at the moment and I hope we're able to come to a resolution and fix any faults you may have with the On Demand.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos