Menu
jacquio90
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Syfy picture quality

Anyone having problems with Syfy picture quality? Each time I call Virgin get a different response

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Syfy picture quality

Hi jacquio90

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, are you experiencing these issues on any other channels or just the one?

I've checked th2e office TV and we're not getting any breakup with the picture, I've also checked our outage checker and we're not aware of any issues with it at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end and we're not detecting any issues at the moment. Does this issue occur at certain times of the day? If you've got more than one set top box at home do you find this issue occurs on both?

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jacquio90
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have had an engineer around today who has said the signal outage from the main box was too high and that this is probably causing the problem. Another an engineer came out to see to the main box and said it was definitely too high and that this should cure the problem.  Well it hasn't!  It has to be the box!  I am fast losing my patience with the whole situation. It is spoils G my viewing on this channel.  I have had so many reasons given, I am wondering what the next one will be. The engineers supervisor is meant to be calling me to find out how it is.   PLEASE JUST CHANGE THE BOX. At least if it's not the box then we know the problem is at your end. If it is the box, then it has been resolved. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jacquio90,

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this!

Is this just affecting one of your set top boxes or all of them? If it is just one of them, can you tell me which?

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos