Menu
amikia
Tuning in
Message 1 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Syfy On-Demand Programmes Missing / Broken Stream

I've got one of the ancient Samsung V-boxes (no recording, no Tivo) and am having problems with the following programmes on Syfy OnDemand:

* Dark Matter (s2): ep 09: no picture.
The adverts play fine (typical!) but the programe has no picture; instead bright green and purple squares appear all over the screen, while the sound plays in the background. Other on-demand programmes work fine, it's definitely just this one.

* Killjoys (s2): ep 04 and 05: missing
These two aired on Tues 23rd and the 30th, so it's been nearly 2 weeks for episode 4 but they're still missing from the list. This entire series has been a mess, with episodes appearing well over a week after they've aired, if at all, which makes it completely impossible to use as a catch up service before the next one is shown on Tuesdays.

Could someone from VM look into this please?

Cylinderman
Dialled in
Message 2 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Re: Syfy On-Demand Programmes Missing / Broken Stream

I was thinking the same thing about Killjoys ep 4 & 5, Episode 6 is on this week but a waste of time watching if I cannot watch 4 & 5? They have even censored this series for some reason why not just move it past 9pm so us adults can watch it how it was filmed.

If it was Eastenders or any soap every single episode would be there from year dot :-) even in HD.

Come on VM let's hear your reason for this! always on the SyFy channel programs this happens, cannot even find Bitten series 1 to catch up on. 

0 Kudos
Merlegoff
Joining in
Message 3 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Also have this problem with dark matter S2 episode 9. Screen is scrambled are we getting any answers fromVM.
0 Kudos
amikia
Tuning in
Message 4 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Ok seriously VM, is there any way to report a broken OnDemand program other than on the community forum? (open a ticket, anything?). I checked the help pages and couldn't find anything.

* Dark Matter s2 e09 is still broken. This is a technical fault on Virgin Media's end as confirmed by the previous poster.

* Killjoys 5 has now appeared, but is pretty useless when 4 is still missing

0 Kudos
CiaranL
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 27
Flag for a moderator

I have exactly the same issue with Dark Matter (S2) ep 09. Adverts play but then then bright green and purple squares appear, sound is ok.

0 Kudos
pjhitchman
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Touching this, as I would also like Dark Matter S2 ep 09 re-loaded for SD.

Pete
0 Kudos
amikia
Tuning in
Message 7 of 27
Flag for a moderator

I guess no one can be bothered to fix this then?

Really seeing the value of that delightful letter in the post this week saying my bills are going up again.

markcant
Tuning in
Message 8 of 27
Flag for a moderator

I rang up yesterday about 'dark matter' & was told a message would be sent to the appropriate place...

0 Kudos
Cylinderman
Dialled in
Message 9 of 27
Flag for a moderator

So it's now Saturday and still no joy!! Message must of got lost or corrupted on its way to the right department..lol

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 27
Flag for a moderator

Hi everyone. 

Thanks for your posts and apologies to hear you are having an issue with trying to watch Dark Matters and Killjoy. 

These programmes were raised as faults however the fault has since closed. Can you re-check your episodes and let me know if you are still having an issue. 

If you are, pop back here and make sure to note on your post the Series and Episode number too. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos