Menu
Hectoroftroy
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Suits series 5 and 6 is there on box set but wont let me view?

Have viewed series 1 to 4.  series 5 and 6 are showing as a box set but says not available for streaming.  Why are they not available when they are being advertised as a box set?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Suits series 5 and 6 is there on box set but wont let me view?

Hi Hectoroftroy,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem viewing Series 5 and 6 of Suits.

I've checked this on our TV Anywhere service and our TiVo® On Demand content and currently on Series 1-4 are available.

When the broadcast provider of the show gives permission for Series 5 and 6 to be offered via On Demand, then these episodes will be available. We haven't been advised when this will be.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
nlodey
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello, it now appears that series 1-4 have been removed from the On Demand service. Could you kindly confirm? Why is that? Thanks!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Box sets are generally time-limited and removed at the end of a month. We've just passed the end of June.

0 Kudos
nlodey
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. But how do we know when it will expire? Is there anyway of recording them before they expire?  If not, surely all that happens is that people sign up for Netflix and then reduce their Virgin package?

0 Kudos