Menu
Leesylou80
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Subtitles on Colors TV

I have been really enjoying two programmes on Colors TV called Udaan and Swaragini. Both have run with subtitles up until Friday and now they don't. Have they been withdrawn? I can only find out that they were adding English Subtitles in 2011 and as I say, it used to work. Hope someone can help please!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Subtitles on Colors TV

Hello Leesylou80,

Thanks for posting.

Are these the only programs you're having problems viewing subtitles on and have you checked subtitles hasn't been turned off for this channel?

I'd like to see whether subtitles are working here in the office so can you let me know what times these two programs are on please.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Leesylou80
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

Thanks for your reply. After a lot of emailing different people (including the channel), a few days later the subtitles came back so I only missed 4 days worth and I read an online synopsis of each episode so I could still follow what was going on. Subtitles weren't affected on any other programme on the channel - just these two programes (Udaan and Swaragini on Colors TV) Hopefully it was just a blip.

Thanks for your time,
Lisa
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa,

I hope you're enjoying your Halloween Smiley Happy

Thank you for your time and letting us know that the subtitles have come back on for you.

Please excuse the delay on getting this back to you so soon. 

If you need anything you like, just cackle and we'll be right with you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos