Menu
Redkez
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Stuck on start up screen

My tivo box is stuck on the starting up screen. There's is a permanent blue light and flashing red light on the box. I have tried turning the box office and on again. Can anyone offer advice please?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Stuck on start up screen

What did the Faults team say when you talked to them?

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 [VM phone] / 0345 454 1111 [non-VM phone] (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Saturday)

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM Forum Team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them from a few days to a couple of weeks to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

What did the Faults team say when you talked to them?

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 [VM phone] / 0345 454 1111 [non-VM phone] (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Saturday)

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM Forum Team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them from a few days to a couple of weeks to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Redkez,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and the box looks like it's back online so please let me know if you're still experiencing any problems.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Hodgeheg
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I had tv & broadband installed yesterday, and 24 hours later i'm contacting customer services because my tivo box is stuck on starting up...with a fixed blue light & a flashing red one.

I've been through the automated 'fixes', spoke to a customer services person, and the outcome?...wait 2.5 days for an engineer to visit.

So till then i guess i'm stuck?...has anybody got a fix to try?...all help appreciated.

Great start Virgin media!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Hodgeheg,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry this happened after your install.

I have checked the box and everything looks like it's back up and running so let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos