Menu
soneillirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Storm issues

Hi - both my tv and broadband are down. I think it is storm Doris related. I call the call center and tried to explain to the first person (broadband) that it was probably not a router issue. They tried to schedule a replacement anyway. Transferred to the tv area, had the same discussion. Did not know there was a storm in the U.K. and tried to schedule a tech to come out and replace the set top box. But can't do it for at least 8 days. Is there anyone I can speak with to make sense if this? Thanks.
0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Storm issues

Have you used the Check Service Status (top right of this page) to see if there is a known issue in your area?

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
franky500
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

also had sudden loss of all services, "no signal on this channel"

Area 15 (North London),

Tried using the service status / run check... it says i am a liar and that my equipment is turned off (not quite but i think you know what i mean Smiley Tongue)  Service status has 14 tv outages (all relating to on demands) but nothing relating to broadband or a total loss.

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I imagine the storms are having all sorts of impact on infrastructure.  

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
0 Kudos
franky500
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I imagine so, Status page has just updated with a known issue so that's good to know Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
soneillirl
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes - tried that before I called the center. It tells me that it thinks my equipment is switched off (which it isn't). I think there may be localized issues due to branches falling etc. I can still watch on demand on the TiVo, but there is no live TV.
0 Kudos