Menu
Ladyreloaded
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Stop message on v+ box

Any advice please, v+ box has the Stop message and won't do anything, is it knackered xx
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Stop message on v+ box

Most likely, yes it has failed.  Quickest way to get an engineer booked is to ring it in.  

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

You can wait for a Forum Team member to respond but that is likely to take a day or so, and they will likely want to book an engineer visit anyway.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Most likely, yes it has failed.  Quickest way to get an engineer booked is to ring it in.  

The numbers to ring are 150 free from a VM mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (chargeable as standard UK landline phone no.).

You can wait for a Forum Team member to respond but that is likely to take a day or so, and they will likely want to book an engineer visit anyway.

Ladyreloaded
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham, yes I have a new box on the way.  Thank you for your help x

0 Kudos