Menu
enteralterego
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Still awaiting fix on Smart Card error

After posting on here and having no reply from a Virgin staff member and again spending 30 mins on the phone with no answer (the kids wanting feeding so had to give up) I am finding this very problem very hard to get fixed

My second box has the Smart Card invalid error as ive had it switched off whilst ive had a new tv set up in the loft, Now I have one I cant use it because that message keeps popping up.

Not a fan of the technical support service at all

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still awaiting fix on Smart Card error

This forum is customer driven, with Virgin backup support, so it is normal for Forum Team staff to take several days to respond to posts. Also the more replies you get from other customers, or the more the thread is bumped, the more likely a response will be delayed.

If you are still having problems with phone contact (8am in the morning is your best bet for a quick response) then you can use online chat, via the "Contact Us" link at the foot of this page.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

enteralterego
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cheers, Maybe i'll try first thing in the morn (cant do it on weekdays).
Looked at the online chat, All agents are busy but will keep trying. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi enteralterego

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, I can see that you've spoken with a member of the team and a potential fix has been applied. 

How are things from your end at the moment?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos