Menu
ioangw
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Stella episode missing

The episode of Stella from 23rd Dec is still not showing up on catch up service. Mickey Flanagan Back in the Game from Channel 4 on 21st Dec is also not showing up.

Whose fault is this? Is it Sky and Channel 4 or is it Virgin?

0 Kudos
ioangw
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stella episode missing

Also missing, The Last Dragonslayer Sky 1 on 25th Dec. This is being advertised by Virgin every time I go to a menu page too. What is the point of this catch up service if it is so unreliable? I see one answer to another query on the board is to record a programme. I've been with you since you took over my area. Years. I'm paying over £60 a month. I think the least you could do is offer existing customers of some standing a free Tivo box so I could record programmes. I'd be able to avoid the infuriating unreliability of your catch up service. I can't get any of your wonderful offers because I'm an existing customer, so that's fine eh? Do not rely on customer loyalty.

This is a bigger issue than a couple of programmes. Its about respecting and valuing your customers. Which you clearly don't. Unless you are new.

I'm on the verge of going. I'm sick of you taking me and my hard earned money for granted.

0 Kudos
ioangw
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Witness for the Prosecution 26th and 27th Dec BBC1 both missing.

Ethel and Earnest 7,30 BBC1 missing.

Robot Wars Battle of the Stars BBC2 28th Dec missing

This is really really frustrating. Its a useless service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your posts and apologies to hear you're having an issue viewing content. 

Whenever we receive content from the broadcasters we do of course upload it right away. 

With BBC programmes,  you are referred to the BBC iPlayer so if it's missing, it's a fault on their end. 

Since posting, how are things looking? 

In terms of offers for existing customers, the only part of the offers you wouldn't get are introductory discounts as you'd of already had this. Speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. You'll be surprised at what they can do for you Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos