Menu
SnowySam1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Starting up

I have recently had Virgin TV multi room installed and the box in the upstairs bedroom is stuck on the "starting up" screen. The box downstairs is working fine, just the upstairs box won't get past that screen. Any ideas for how to fix this?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Starting up

Hi SnowySam1,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the additional box won't load up.  I'd like to help check this out for you.

I have been able to locate your account and check the boxes remotely.  One is online fine and the other is showing as 'non-contactable'.  I'd like to check with you i all the leads in the back of the box, especially the thick white lead is connected securely?  The thick white lead screws on so it's worth checking it out to make sure it's not loose.

If you can let me know how you get on, I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
SnowySam1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have checked all the connections rang up the customer services twice, on Monday 18th April and Tuesday 19th April and both times they have asked me to check the connections which are still okay.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SnowySam1, 

Thank you for coming back and letting us know, I'd now like to look toward booking a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Thanks again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos