Menu
Guest789789
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Start up errors

My v+hd box keeps saying "Your Digital Tv Service Will Start Shortly" but nothing is happening ive had it attached to my Xbox one though the second hdmi port and it was working fine but now its not and this is making me rather agitated and I don't know what to do
Jake
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Start up errors

Hey Guest789789 and welcome back Smiley Happy

Thank you for popping in, I'm sorr to read about the recent issues on the TV services.

That error message you have may be resolved with this method, can you give this a try?:-

1. Select Help & Settings.
  2. Choose Settings.
  3. Select Network.
  4. ChooseConnect to the Virgin Media Service now.

Also I have been trying to access your account but need some further information. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Guest789789
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you ben this worked wonders I think the problem might have been the virgin box updating. On the other hand I thank you for your time and really appreciate your support Smiley Happy
Jake
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Guest789789 Smiley Happy

You're more than welcome and Im really pleased to see that it has worked for you Smiley Happy

This method is usually a first point of what to do when it comes down to some issues that can arise. If you do need anything, please let me know and I'll be right with you.

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos