Menu
Joanne9215
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Standard box not working

I have recently changed my subscription and now only have the standard box, however this is currently not working (no power light, will not switch on). I am unsure how long this has not worked for as it is in a spare room that is used sporadically . I have received my return packaging and was just in the process of returning my other equipment however now my other box is not working i will not be returning my other equipment as otherwise will have no other way of accessing my Virgin TV. Can you confirm who i need to speak to about this box ? We also have an error message of C130 when testing my service on one of the other boxes?

Thanks

Joanne

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Standard box not working

Hi Joanne9215

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently. 

I've located your account to take a look at this and can see you've been able to speak to the team and arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, which is excellent news. 

I've sent you some information regarding the appointment in a private message. I'd love to hear how that goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos