Menu
jd1907
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Spin (More 4, Walter Presents)

Hi
I am looking for last night's episode of Spin but it doesn't seem to be available? Anyone know what's going on and when it will be available?

Thanks
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Spin (More 4, Walter Presents)

Ask the channel, virgin don't control programme content. Micky
0 Kudos
jd1907
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi
No virgin don't control programme content but they do control the catch up and on demand services. My issue is that this week's episode is not available on catch up when all others have been. That is a virgin media issue nothing to do with the channel
Nikephoros
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes, I too am looking for last Friday's episode (22nd January)! This has been an excellent show so far and I want to keep up with it (and have done so far on the Virgin catch-up) and have to be out on Fridays! Wake up Virgin Media!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jd1907 & Nikephoros,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your posts. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to catch up on the latest episode of Spin on Channel 4. We aim to get the Catch-Up episodes up as quickly as possible, but we are reliant on this content from the channel suppliers. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Are you still having the same problem? I've just checked this on our boxes and I'm able to access and view Spin, Episode 4 shown on 22/01/16 via Catch Up for Channel 4. This episode is available until 29/01/16.

Please check this again and let me know if you still aren't able to access this episode.

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

With respect you didn't explain that in your post.
0 Kudos