Menu
HavencroftKev
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sound drop outs and pixalation

Hi all, I am having an issue with my TiVo at the moment where the sound keeps dropping, although it's only for a moment it is really annoying. I am also experiencing pixalation, again not much but really annoying.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound drop outs and pixalation

Hi HeavencroftKev

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

Are you noticing this issue occur with live and recorded TV? Are you noticing this occur at certain times of the day or does it happen every time you try to watch the TV?

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box form our end, we're seeing no errors being reported at the moment although there are some sections of the connection we're not getting a result from.

Look forward to hearing from you and getting things sorted.

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
HavencroftKev
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The pixels occur at random times but is more prominent on HD channels. The sound drop outs although does sometimes occur on other channels but mainly when I'm watching the Sky Sports channels.

Kind regards
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi HavencroftKev,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message back to us, 

I have been into the account and I can see that there are some signal issues on one of the tuners, this can have and effect on your viewing in regards to live TV, recordings and audio.

I would like to arrange for an engineer to come out and take a look at this for you, If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos