Menu
Angie0911
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sound Problems

Hi,

Just started with Virgin in April. Had a few problems which have been sorted out but one, the sound especially on recordings seems to go, only for a second. An engineer came out to sort it out along with pixelation which has stopped but the sound problem has persisted.

just what to know what the problem is so it could be fixed.

Also I have not received the vouchers yet. Started with Virgin 25th April.

Thanks for any help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound Problems

Hi Angie0911

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems with your TV service, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the line from our end.

We're seeing no problems with the box form our end at the moment, are you noticing this issue on all channels or just some? How do you have your set top box connected? Are you using any audio equipment?

Look forward to hearing from you and getting to the bottom of this issue.

We'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Angie0911
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

thanks for the reply.

the sound problem seems to be occurring mostly on recorded programmes from sky living, Sky one, watch.

I hope that helps with solving the problem.

I am not connected to any external audio system. An engineer came a couple of weeks ago to try and rectify this as well as pixelation which has now been resolved. He checked the outside box also.

Also if you could help me find out about the vouchers.

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angie0911,

Thank you for replying back to us, i hope you don't mind me picking up where Craig's left off.

I've been looking into the TV services and i've not been able to see any more problems so this is looking much healthier and it's great to read that things are a bit better.

I'd like to look into the vouchers for you and just need to know which ones are you referring to? 

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Angie0911
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

sorry I gave you the wrong impression, the picture problem has been resolved but the sound has not since the the engineer last came.

the vouchers are £100 from either John Lewis, Amazon or marks and Spencer's which you receive once you have been with Virgin for a month.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angie09011,

Thanks for the update, I just wanted to pop by and help out, I hope that's ok? Smiley Happy

In relation to the vouchers that you haven't received, I am sorry to hear this hasn't happened yet.  I would like to check this further, I will send you a private message requesting further details.  I will also check further the sound issues you have been experiencing as well.

Look for the  icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos