Menu
staceym23
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Some channels not working on 2 boxes

I wondered if anybody could help 2 of my boxes in my home have lots of channels that r not working these r older boxes but my tivo box all the channels work could this be cause the boxes r old something wrong with card or something else

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Some channels not working on 2 boxes

I would phone faults & get them to do a signal test, as signal problems can cause missing channels. You can ring 150 from any Virgin phone (0345 454 1111 from others), use online chat (via the "Contact Us" link below), or if you are happy to wait a few days, a Virgin Forum Team member here can do this for you.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Some channels not working on 2 boxes

Hi staceym23

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and can see that action has been planned to resolve this issue for you.

I'd love to hear how you get on, if you need any assistance after that, you know where to find us!

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos