Menu
Socko136
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports news channel gone

Hi 

I am on package m+ and have noticed that the sky sports news channel now requires a subscription. I have had no notice of this being removed from my package, and am really disappointed that I have missed the cricket updates.

Please can you tell me why this has been removed from my listings and why nothing was said before removing it. This was one of the reasons why I choose this package.

i have also checked the Big Bang bundle channels and it says sky sports news is part of the package. So why has it been removed from mine?

I look forward to your response

Mark

0 Kudos
pengedragon
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports news channel gone

the hd and sd versions have swapped places, its not that is it ? check 511

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

New channel list is here:

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
jay11
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Had the same query myself this afternoon at 2:30pm when tuning in for the football chat, but gave up trying to speak to anybody at the contact centre in the end.

So even if you subscribe to the Sky Sports package,   at £36.75 per month, , you don't get Sky News anymore ?. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports News has nothing to do with Sky premiums. Its a "Sky Basics" channel, the same as Sky1 & Sky Living, so should be available to all customers above the M pack (Channel 511).

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos