Menu
Bella55
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports Football choice Replay Flashing

I have sent another email to customer complaints on Sky no reply from my first email. I have now sent a 2nd email. Who do l contact if they do not respond? With the Premier League returning this weekend coming, will Football Choice continue with their sequence of Flashing on replays? same time same place same channel??? What is my next step l am open to answers of how to deal with this matter. I love football even if l am a woman surely football does not need this.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky sports Football choice Replay Flashing

Hi Bella55, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it's taken us to get to your post. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

Any content Sky show on their channels with regards to advertisements is completely up to them. It's likely they will have an agreement in place and it's doubtful things will change. 

You can complain to them but if you've not heard back on this matter then you will need to follow their complaints procedure. Have you tried speaking to them via Twitter here: @SkyUK you could also try them on Live chat here: Contact Sky

Apologies I was not able to offer anything further on this. 

We're here if you have anything related to your service with us though. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Bella55, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it's taken us to get to your post. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

Any content Sky show on their channels with regards to advertisements is completely up to them. It's likely they will have an agreement in place and it's doubtful things will change. 

You can complain to them but if you've not heard back on this matter then you will need to follow their complaints procedure. Have you tried speaking to them via Twitter here: @SkyUK you could also try them on Live chat here: Contact Sky

Apologies I was not able to offer anything further on this. 

We're here if you have anything related to your service with us though. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Bella55
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have just sent a email to Sky thank you so much for giving me the right route!  I had sent two emails to customer service with no reply . So typical of them they like too talk to you and get you to go back. No way l love being with Virgin Simply the Best.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bella55, 

Thanks for coming back to us and I'm glad I was able to help Smiley Happy

We certainly are simply the best and we're hoping you won't be going anywhere, anytime soon Smiley Happy

I'm here if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Bella55
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

At last a reply from Sky apologies and they have passed the information on to Sky Sports. They admit they do get it wrong sometimes with over 100 live matches to cover. This is however planned advertising so they are making excuses as usual. May be l need dark glasses next time l watch. Let us see what the wonders of Sky Sports bring. Thank you for putting me in touch with the right department.

0 Kudos