Menu
Bella55
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports Football choice Replay Flashing

Did anyone else who was watching Football Choice on Sky Sports get annoyed with the Flash of light advertising Premier League? I complained to Sky customer services l expect they don"t want to know because l am a Virgin customer.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports Football choice Replay Flashing

Bella55 wrote:

Did anyone else who was watching Football Choice on Sky Sports get annoyed with the Flash of light advertising Premier League? I complained to Sky customer services l expect they don"t want to know because l am a Virgin customer.

No.  I get more annoyed by the clutter on the screen.  At points there is the Ident, the score, a 10 digit number, the virgin symbol and something at the bottom advertising the next game.  The actual visible screen is little more than on Sky Sports News.  I would love to have an option to turn it all off.   Wouldn't mind being able to switch off the commentary as I was once able to do with Sky analog.

Game of the Day is less afflicted by it.  Only thing with that is I don't watch the Saturday evening game on BT Sport so I can watch it properly without knowing the score.