Menu
Kathycurry
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky on demand

How to I subscribe to sky on demand thought it was part of my Big Bang package ?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky on demand

Hi there Kathycurry, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and thank you for your post. With the Big Bang package you would be able to watch Catch up and On Demand shows from the channels you get on your Virgin TV package. You can stream shows via the TV Anywhere app and via our TV Anywhere web page. You would not need to subscribe to Sky On Demand, you just need to log in with your Virgin Media primary email address and password. 

Should you be experiencing any further issues, please let me know and we can look into these further for you. 

Thanks again,

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky on demand

Hi there Kathycurry, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and thank you for your post. With the Big Bang package you would be able to watch Catch up and On Demand shows from the channels you get on your Virgin TV package. You can stream shows via the TV Anywhere app and via our TV Anywhere web page. You would not need to subscribe to Sky On Demand, you just need to log in with your Virgin Media primary email address and password. 

Should you be experiencing any further issues, please let me know and we can look into these further for you. 

Thanks again,

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos