Menu
shieldsy81
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky movies on 2 boxes

I have Sky movies and sky sports in my package with a TiVo box downstairs and a V+ box upstairs. Sky sports is fine but Sky movies only appears on the TiVo box and says that it is either unavailable or I do not subscribe on the error message on the V+ box. Am I correct in thinking this should be on both boxes as I wasn't made aware if this isn't the case? I did call the tech line and after rebooting a couple of times and and a long wait I was told that it is included on the TiVo package but not the v+? Surely this cannot be correct as both boxes are the same account!

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky movies on 2 boxes

You got a shoddy assistant on the phone as it should be on both boxes.
All I can suggest is you call in again and tell them what you have been through already.
I would be tempted to go down the thinking of leaving you option and then that seems to guarantee you a more clued up British worker as when I have done that they have helped me out perfectly every time.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi shieldsy81,

Thanks for posting!

Sorry this wasn't added on initially.

I've added the Movies codes onto your V+ box too and sent a signal to update it. All you need to do is check the V+ box to see if the channels are now there. If the channels are still missing, just switch the box off at the mains for about a minute then switch it back on.

Let me know if you get any trouble!

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

BinghamBloke wrote:
...guarantee you a more clued up British worker as when I have done that they have helped me out perfectly every time.

I have found many of the off shored workers I have conversed with to be very clued up.  And I conversed with a clueless British worker when I have threatened to leave.   The truth is the staff have different levels of enthusiasm and experience but by and large I think they all do the best they can.

0 Kudos
shieldsy81
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh

Just checked after returning from holiday and still now movies on V+ box. I've tried unplugging from the mains for a few minutes and still no change.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi shieldsy81,

Thanks for getting back to me!

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this.

Do you get an error code or message on the screen? I've sent another hit down to the box so let me know if there's any change.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos