Menu
broksonic
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sky movie channels

How much are these to add to an exciting package ?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
praxis
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky movie channels

Well don't want to rain on your parade I have been a customer longer than you and I have had a few special offers put my way over the years.Think you need to remember if you don't ask you will never get. Call 150 explain you are thinking of adding Sky Movies and you would like to know if you have any special options available. Thing is guy they ain't gonna call you so if you want this so badly call 150. Alternative option pick up a NowTv box (they were going for around £15 at Xmas) you can access Sky Movies through that for £9.99 per month?
0 Kudos

All Replies
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Call 150 from VM landline they might give you a special offer
0 Kudos
broksonic
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

praxis wrote:
Call 150 from VM landline they might give you a special offer

Got more chance of winning this weeks lottery 

0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If that's the case why are you asking ? Going online or calling 150 if you are a long term customer you may get a special offer as the old saying goes (if you don't ask you will never know)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Pity you didnt consider adding Sky Movies last month. I think the offer below may have just ended.

https://keepup.virginmedia.com/half-price-sky-movies?intcmpid=myvmlo_cab_carousel_ban1_avengers6mnth...

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
broksonic
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am a costumer of 15 years but in all that time have never ever managed to get an offer . I always seem to end up speaking to some foreigner that I can't understand and I get frustrated , and put the phone down .

I did try to upgrade but got a message saying I had to phone

0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Well don't want to rain on your parade I have been a customer longer than you and I have had a few special offers put my way over the years.Think you need to remember if you don't ask you will never get. Call 150 explain you are thinking of adding Sky Movies and you would like to know if you have any special options available. Thing is guy they ain't gonna call you so if you want this so badly call 150. Alternative option pick up a NowTv box (they were going for around £15 at Xmas) you can access Sky Movies through that for £9.99 per month?
0 Kudos