Menu
Gazuks69
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky cinema new releases

Hi
I've just moved to virgin and have got Sky Cinema. I thought there was a new movie released every day? If so, why does the new movies area of my vito box not show them?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky cinema new releases

Welcome to Virgin.
You will realise they are not quite on the ball with things like this and don't seem to get updates every day.
Also you will find that not many films have a HD version also.

They have also started tripping out a response of we are limited to what our provider supplies us...
Why when we pay for Sky Cinema we should be getting any less on demand than Sky is another question.
0 Kudos

All Replies
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Welcome to Virgin.
You will realise they are not quite on the ball with things like this and don't seem to get updates every day.
Also you will find that not many films have a HD version also.

They have also started tripping out a response of we are limited to what our provider supplies us...
Why when we pay for Sky Cinema we should be getting any less on demand than Sky is another question.
0 Kudos
Gazuks69
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply, let hope lots of people find your answer usefull and Virgin do something about it

Cave68
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, The new movie everyday, should be on the Sky Premiere Channel, hope this Helps!,
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi cave68 wrote the new films should be be on sky premier, indeed they are.Regards Micky
0 Kudos