Menu
nwiggins
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky box office number???

My father has just purched the sky box office boxing match for tonight which is due to start at 6pm. When it comes to 6pm how and where does he find the channel to watch it on??
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky box office number???

From the VM Help pages:

How do I get Live Events with On Demand?

Fancy watching the match as it happens? You can with Virgin Media. Live events like pay-per-view boxing or wrestling are available through On Demand.

To buy a live pay per view event using your remote:

If you have Virgin Media: TiVo, go to On Demand.
If you have a V+ HD, V HD or V Box, go to On Demand and Catch Up TV.

Then:

1. Choose Live Events
  2. Choose Current & Bookable Events
  3. Press OK and follow the onscreen instructions

Once you've bought it, you can watch the event as soon as it’s started. To do this go to Your Rentals > Live Events.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky box office number???

From the VM Help pages:

How do I get Live Events with On Demand?

Fancy watching the match as it happens? You can with Virgin Media. Live events like pay-per-view boxing or wrestling are available through On Demand.

To buy a live pay per view event using your remote:

If you have Virgin Media: TiVo, go to On Demand.
If you have a V+ HD, V HD or V Box, go to On Demand and Catch Up TV.

Then:

1. Choose Live Events
  2. Choose Current & Bookable Events
  3. Press OK and follow the onscreen instructions

Once you've bought it, you can watch the event as soon as it’s started. To do this go to Your Rentals > Live Events.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong :-) If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful as it may help others
My setup: Vivid 200 Optical fibre with Superhub 2 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

0 Kudos