Menu
talkshop
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports

The last time I had Sky Sports  as a premium channel, the cost was £31.75 per month.  In the past it was possible to get just Sports 1 and 2 at a cheaper price. Is this still an option?  If so I would consider putting the saving towards BT Sport (if available on its own without upgrading my whole package to XL).

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports

its up to you on what you do i don't think virgin media gives out 1 and 2 only its full on sky sports.
bt sports don't have f1 if they did i would get rid of sky sports and use bt sport between them both its has everything in sports even UFC is on bt sport not on sky sports like wwe there is a few things pair to both of them and it depends on what you want to watch with sports.
if you have near the top end of all the stuff it will cost a little cheaper

Using VIVID 200 Gamer Optical Fibre, Full House TV, Talk More Anytime

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos

All Replies
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports

its up to you on what you do i don't think virgin media gives out 1 and 2 only its full on sky sports.
bt sports don't have f1 if they did i would get rid of sky sports and use bt sport between them both its has everything in sports even UFC is on bt sport not on sky sports like wwe there is a few things pair to both of them and it depends on what you want to watch with sports.
if you have near the top end of all the stuff it will cost a little cheaper

Using VIVID 200 Gamer Optical Fibre, Full House TV, Talk More Anytime

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos