Menu
Welldodgy1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports

it seems since the channel number has changed we are having serious problems with Sky Sports 1,3 and F1. They keep breaking up and are totally unwatchable. The other channels are fine????

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports

Hi there Welldodgy1, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums, and may I say that I'm sorry to hear that you seem to be having an issue when watching Sky Sports 1, 3 and F1, 

I've run some testing on your set top box this morning, and can not see any reason for this, all power levels seem to be spot on, and I'm not seeing any error logs listed. 

Are you still experiencing this issue when watching these channels?

Are you watching these channels in SD or HD?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos

All Replies
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi there Welldodgy1, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums, and may I say that I'm sorry to hear that you seem to be having an issue when watching Sky Sports 1, 3 and F1, 

I've run some testing on your set top box this morning, and can not see any reason for this, all power levels seem to be spot on, and I'm not seeing any error logs listed. 

Are you still experiencing this issue when watching these channels?

Are you watching these channels in SD or HD?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Apologies once more

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Welldodgy1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for getting back to me is there any way I can post a picture so you can see what I mean?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Welldodgy1, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this, you can indeed upload a picture, when you reply to this post, there is a bar of icons just above where you type, one of the icons looks like a little picture. If you click on this, you can upload a picture from your PC. 

I guess that this is still happening for you then, so I think we should get a technician out to take a look at things for you. I've sent you a private message in order to investigate further, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks 

Huw

0 Kudos
Welldodgy1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/t1oavtwt59qcqg5/AACy6S2cDgVRSOQvIJXLlWpza

Hi Huw

above is the link to the pics in drop box as they were too large to attach. BUT it seems to be fine now don't know what has changed.....

Jess

0 Kudos