Menu
rps1013
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports season ticket - do VM miss out?

I see ( rather disappointingly) that talk talk have secured the Sky Sports season ticket this year for £11/month for 9 months.

It's a shame if virgin don't get this as they would then be very competitive in the sports market.

Here's hoping for a last minute change!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports season ticket - do VM miss out?

Have you noticed something missing from the TalkTalk line-up?

Namely the BT Sports channels. Sky give them a pat on the back & let them discount their channels for not letting in the "opposition". Doesnt surprise me one bit.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
rps1013
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We had BT sport last season too? That was BT inaugural season and it never stopped the offer.

I don't really see your point.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

BT have more channels now, & VM are still offering them cheaper than Skys customers can get them (unless they have BT Broadband), despite the fiasco over the price rise. Its typical of whats going on between VM, Sky & BT since the sports rights split. (You gave them that, so were taking this away).

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos