Menu
Declanworld
Superfast
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports Mix (Mixtreme)

I've just blundered into the fact that Sky Sports Mix (on 517) has been freely available to me via my M+ package since last August (better late than never).

According to this announcement, I should be also seeing it in HD on 507 but it's blocked on my Tivo.

Anyone know what transpired since the August 2016 news of this?

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports Mix (Mixtreme)

Nope. If you look at the channel guide you will find Sky Sports Mix HD is only available on Full House TV. With the exception of Film 4 HD, the only HD content available outside Full House is the public service channels (BBC, plus ITV1 & Channels 4 & 5).

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Nope. If you look at the channel guide you will find Sky Sports Mix HD is only available on Full House TV. With the exception of Film 4 HD, the only HD content available outside Full House is the public service channels (BBC, plus ITV1 & Channels 4 & 5).

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Declanworld
Superfast
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks!

0 Kudos