Menu
piphil
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports 2 only?

I'm on a contract with VM at the moment. I want to be able to watch The Ashes this summer, which is being shown on Sky Sports 2 (rebranded to "Sky Sports Ashes" apparently!).

When I go to My Upgrades on the VM website, it only lists the Sky Sports package, with the 6 or so channels. Is it possible to add only Sky Sports 2/Ashes? I've read on external sites that it is possible, but can't find anything on the VM website. Do I need to phone them?

Also, just to check - I can cancel the channel after 30 days at any point?

Thanks for any pointers!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports 2 only?

Yes. You can get Sky Sports 2 added for £19 a month. Minimum subscription is 30 days, & you must now also give 30 days notice to cancel. http://store.virginmedia.com/digital-tv/channels/sky-sports.html

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

piphil
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok, thanks. Wish that was available on my "Upgrades" page, rather than having to find a random webpage. That page doesn't mention the 30-day notice either?

I'm assuming if I want HD I need to pay £7 on top of the £19.99 even though I'm only subscribing to one channel?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

piphil wrote:

Ok, thanks. Wish that was available on my "Upgrades" page, rather than having to find a random webpage. That page doesn't mention the 30-day notice either?

I'm assuming if I want HD I need to pay £7 on top of the £19.99 even though I'm only subscribing to one channel?

Yep! Sky insist you pay an HD supplement on any of their premium channels you subscribe too.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos