Menu
modulock_morris
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Movies

tried to sign up multiple times for the current Sky movies for half price for 6 months via the virgin media website. Been trying since Friday, but still nothing

calls to customer services are not helping, they just seem to think 'Some sort' of error has prevented the order from going through as they cant see anything on our account.

am i doing something wrong ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Movies

Hi Modulock_morris,

Thank you for coming in for the first time, it's great to see another member joining our Community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that the deal hasn't gone as planned here, I'm certainly interested to get this sorted for you. Can you possibly send me a link or screen grab of what you're seeing here? 

I've had a little look on the site and have been having slight difficulty trying to find it.

Get back to me again soon Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Kiltedscot
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I just got the email about broadband speed boost, when I completed this form, I said order complete, then got banner about the sky movies offer half price for 6 month I completed it, asked for name house number and post code, then promptly said I wasn't eligible, 

if if I wasn't eligible why did it invite me in the first place, really disappointed that virgin is doing this, give with one hand, to take with other

Hope there is some mods that can help me on this matter.

Ks

0 Kudos
jonkong
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem. Spoke to customer services, who was worse that useless. He kept on about sky sports in his broken American English.
0 Kudos