Menu
Novice1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky Movies on Demand

I have been having issues for the past 4 - 6 weeks when trying to access sky movies on demand.

Every day I check the "known issues" in my area it says - engineer working on the problem, having checked again this morning it seems we now have 3 issues surrounding the on demand services and the only change to this that the "fix by date" just keeps being moved forward by a few days. 

I am currently paying approx £121 for the virgin package including the sky movies and sports channels, I am recently retired and the sky movies on demand would have been ideal for me to watch movies at times that suited me

1. Will virgin ever sort out this ongoing issue?

2. will customers get a reduction in the monthly bill till these issues are sorted?

3. will we be compensated for the time we have been without these services

a very unhappy virgin customer at the moment

Novice1

0 Kudos
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Movies on Demand

The lack of HD version of Sky Cinema On Demand has now been like this for a year.
Regarding the typical 309 error please try again later message that has been in place since September at least.

With regard to your point 2 will customers get a reduction I call them up for the second time to complain about the on demand offering of Sky Movies back in May and they gave me a £9 a month reduction on the Movies for 12 months.
When they gave it me originally it had been an issue for 3 months and that is why I called in May after my original Feb call.
So when I got 12 months reduction I thought that is superb as surely it not last that long....

Unfortunately we are a year into this reduction of HD and not all that far from May really which is shocking.
Novice1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Movies on Demand

Thanks BinghamBloke

I have been reading a few pages in this forum regarding the issues with "on demand" and as you have stated it has been going on for a long time in some areas of the country.

Thank you for taking the time to respond but as I do not have a housephone I will not be calling customer services on my mobile as it would probably cost far more that any compensation they would pay - I will have a look and see if I can complain by email, seems I am just one of many at the moment who are very unhappy about the way VM treat its customers

thanks again

Novice1

0 Kudos