Menu
Ab58
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Movies - half price for 6 months offer

Ordered Sky Movies via invitation by Virgin email on 9 December. Followed up the order on numerous occasions and was advised by Virgin on 15 December that an order was in the system but couldn't be processed. I agreed that Virgin should delete the order and I re-order as suggested on 15 December. I'm still waiting. I've spoken to Virgin for the sixth time but no one seems to want to resolve this. Before I tell Branson to croak on the crap service so far provided can anyone tell me what the solution is. If it's not resolved in 24 hours I'll cancel my Broadband TV and Phone package. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Movies - half price for 6 months offer

Firstly no point having a go at Branson he does not own VM. Secondly if you phone up go to retentions tell them you are on the verge of leaving (assuming you are out of contract) explain what you have said in this post

All Replies
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Movies - half price for 6 months offer

Firstly no point having a go at Branson he does not own VM. Secondly if you phone up go to retentions tell them you are on the verge of leaving (assuming you are out of contract) explain what you have said in this post