Menu
coatham
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Movies On Demand

Hello,

With Sky On Demand you normally get an advert or two before the programme starts, which I understand as it's part of the channel. However, I don't understand why adverts play before Sky Movies on Demand. I pay £27 a month for Sky Movies, I don't think it's appropriate to slap adverts before the film. It's like subscribing to Netflix and then having a minute of ads placed at the start. Is there a way to get rid of this? 

I look forward to hearing from you guys!

Regards,

Chris.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Movies On Demand

Hi there coatham,

I'd like to thank you for your post, unfortunately the adverts at the beginning movies can not be removed as they are placed there by the supplier. 

I've just tested a movie here, and found that you are able to fast forward these adverts if you wish. 

Many thanks.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Movies On Demand

Hi there coatham,

I'd like to thank you for your post, unfortunately the adverts at the beginning movies can not be removed as they are placed there by the supplier. 

I've just tested a movie here, and found that you are able to fast forward these adverts if you wish. 

Many thanks.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules